=(\/)=arauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Freelancer guild

PortalHomePublicationsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Keep it up Marauders"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WICKEDX1
Admin
WICKEDX1

"Keep it up Marauders" Empty
PostFrom the Begining....

::Transmission Reaquired - Signal Stregnth/Low::

StarDate 01-19 Mark 09, Well it would seem today is the same as the last, and b4, and b4 that, nothing. Itz time like this as I site here in my ship by myself with no destination that I sure do miss my Friendz and Family. With them, back then there was alwayz something. Something 2 do. Somewhere 2 go. Some1 2 c. Now all I c is space. Open space. Therez nothing. Just Starz way out there. Ill come across a planet or 2. Itz boring and quiet. Lonely is more like it.

::Transmission Lost/Transmission Reaquired - Signal Stregnth/Low::

Sensorz r showing a region of space that appearz 2 b populated, Im hoping this will b interesting. Hhhmmmm New York System. Setting course 4 Planet New York - Engaging...

Hailing Planetary Docks 4 Docking Procedures. Responding, Granted... Making prepz 4 landing...

Landing complete...

::Transmission Complete::

::Transmission Acquired::

Personal Log - Well now ive had a chance 2 mingle with the localz here. This whole Sector/Server is known as the VOID. Soundz odd. Anywho from the lookz of thingz im sure i can go about my biz. Im gonna stay here 4 awhile. Stay here as in, letz c where this will take me. C what i can do here, C who i can meet, who i can b friendz with, C who i can help - or hurt ::sighs::...

::Transmission Lost::
::Transmission Reaquired - Signal Stregnth Low::

Ive already undock from the dockz now my journey beginz ::sighs/layz head back on headrest and peerz out cockpit window::.

::Perimeter Alert::

Well who is this? ::unknown vessel appearz::. ::communicationz...........
::Transmission Lost::........

::Transmission Reaquired - Signal Stregnth Low::

....Garbled.....Reaquired....to meet u, yah likewise, my name is Kevin, but better known as WiCkEd, urz? die_volker..........

::TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED - SIGNAL REDIRECTED - TRANSMISSION RECIEVERS UNABLE TO LOCK ONTO SIGNAL = SOURCE UNKNOWN.....::
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

"Keep it up Marauders" :: Comments

WICKEDX1
Admiral WiCkEd....?
Post Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:23 am  WICKEDX1
::Transmission Recieved::

::Transmission Coded --Black--::

::Awaiting Authorization::

::Authorization Recieved and Recognized::

::Now Connecting........::

::Now Connecting........::

::Transmission Time Sensative/Approved For Release at 12:00am Universal Time (P.S.T.), July 09, 2009::

..::Tracking::..

ok, guyz, what a cliff hanger huh...? I can easily and surely say that u guyz now know me well enuff 2 know that im not a person 2 do thingz a simple way. Alwayz have 2 have them com'en back 4 more. Ok, at the time described above is when u get the end. Till then....

Trade Fleet Admiral
WiCkEdX1
Kevin A. Turner
WICKEDX1
Admiral here...
Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 pm  WICKEDX1
Ok well obviously my "RP-Journal" timing is abit off, lol, like almost 2 dayz off, Razz But there is a perfectly good explanation 4 this reason, of course. To better explain, and for better "RP" integrity, ill do so continued from where i left off under the "Admiral WiCkEd....?" Topic...

TFA
WICKEDX1
Re: "Keep it up Marauders"
Post Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:17 am  WICKEDX1
::Transmission Recieved::

::Sending Authorization/Verification Code::

::Authorization/Verication Coded Authenticated::

Greetings fellow Marauders, i must apologize for the hold up on what my situation is. As i said b4, my situation was not nothing like my having 2 "Resign" or leave the Clan. No no. But kinda not a good situation anyhow. I have 2 have surgery in the morning. Nothing 2 seriouse. Considering the kinda that it is i just figure my time on here just might b majorly reduced. "Might" b. So thatz y i am posting this. Anywho hopefully all should b well as the doctorz had assured me and my family. I should get going and go 2 sleep. Long day in the morning, and i hope i will b seeing REAL soon, as im sure i will....

::Transmission Complete::

Trade Fleet Admiral
WiCkEdX1
Kevin A. Turner
WICKEDX1
Doubts...?
Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:41 am  WICKEDX1
{{{Begins with a drift-like flight through space, headed towardz Planet
Manhattan..., Alittle over a year later from the Marauders Clans time of
creation...!}}}

{{{Eventually we focuse on a small ship in the distance. Slowly but surely gaining
on the ship on our way to the planet, & more... }}}

{{{Arriving at Planet Manhattan now where this "RP Journal / Cinema - wutever,
lol. begins....!}}}

[[ Admiral Wicked stares into the Deep, Black, Desolate Space while sitting in his cockpit observing nearest the Alexandria Jump Gate]]
::Sighs::
::Clears throat::
::Thinking to himself::

::Laughs:: "hehe...,

I remember the last time I was here at this very same spot. Staring off as I am now, kinda thinking about the similar thingz, just in a different light I guess u could say.

::Laughs Sarcastically::
Indeed, in a different light.

::Deep Sigh::

"Marauders..............? 1 Year............? ::pause:: hhmmmm, well i guess we had a good run..., hehe. I mean..... ::Another deep sigh::

Geez, just look at me, lol, im here talking to myself like "FREAK", lol..., im losing it.... Suspect ::Again, stares deep into that space, that, Void::

"Hhmmm, what the hell's going on over there...?" ::Notices a "Nugget" trying to escape an attack by, possibly, Xenos, Junkers, Outcast, who knows::

***********{{{All along the Watchtower cleverly is keyed up to play}}}************

::Admiral Wicked fire his thrusters hard, on direct course to the pilot in question, with all weapons set on Offensive. Coming in fast & hot::

::With an Clouded Heart & Regret Admiral whisperz something to himself just as he...::

XXXXX TO BE CONTINUED XXXXX
WICKEDX1
"Keep it up Marauders"
Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:51 am  WICKEDX1
::We begin the scene with nearly all memberz of the Marauders in attendance here in the Marauders "Temple of Unity"::

::Admiral Wicked takes a deep breath as he opens the doors to the main hall within the Temple. As he walks to the stage his mind is a blaze of memories, images, and more. The Admiral takes his position up on stage in the spot-light. He pauses for a few moments. Looking at the audience of Marauders. Almost appearing to forgo his prepared speech and just speak from within...

Those few moments that the Admiral was taking seemed, to himself that is, as though he is preparing to make a positive remark for every Marauder. If that were true these momentz would b more like hours.

Now as the Admiral looked at every member he did'nt look at their faces, no, he choose to look into their eye's. There's something to b said about "one" who looks into "another's" eye's. The "one" could b looking through that "other" or the "one" could b looking into the "other's" being, their essence...!

Now, finally, the Admiral begins his speech with his characteristic greeting...!::

"Howdy Marauders, how thingz b? Good I hope, of course, lol." ::clearz throat:: Ok well here we all r. I guess I should start off by saying" ::the Admiral lookz up through the skylight of the Temple at the Crescent Moon & suddenly remembers something:: "I guess" ::clears throat again:: "I should begin with this, A Great man of High Calibur recently wrote:"The Marauders Mercenary’s have wondered endlessly through out Sirius, Our plight has always been one of fighting for the injustices done to others by evil." Im just paraphrasing of course, lol. Anywayz those wordz come together, they form, together that is, meaning sumthing. As did us. All of us, we came together. Mayb not at the same time or from the same places but for the same purpose. And the meaning, the meaning of this, all of this which is us, us Marauders. We wondered endlessly, I myself first wondered aimlessly, but wutever right? lol. And our plight, O jeez, fighting for sumthing over sumthing is pointless. But fighting for (now pay attention, this is where it kinda comes together Marauders, lol) sumone over sumthing thatz not really a thing, itz more of a, of a Meaning. Injustices, fighting for the injustices done to others...!

For all my time as a Marauder, from the beginning to now, from past Marauders no longer with us to all of u, Ive seen selflessness, ambition, initiative, valor, honor, hell even humor all stemming from our own individual backgroudz. How flippen dope is that Marauders, Ill tell u how dope. About as dope it is to look upon (stepping outta the box for this statement, bare with me, lol), ur computer screen and see ONLY Marauder tagged playerz and even better yet that little giddy feeling when u use ur mouse to scroll down just to check if there is any other players on besides Marauders." ::Deep Sigh::

"Ah Marauders, remember, remember that these r the dayz, RP and/or RL (Real Life), Theres just sumthing about momentz in time like these and boy let me say, This is our moment, our moment in time, Marauders Clan....!"

::On that last sentence from the Admiral, even b4 he could complete saying it, all of the Temple roars with every Marauders appropriate response to the Admirals words. As the audience is in an uproar the Admiral salutes every Marauder, from Command to Pilotz. B4 the Admiral takes his leave he adds one more thing.::

"Marauders, u know ive got to say, Latrzzz Ya'll....!"
JediOmen
Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 pm  JediOmen
What a change this was for Omen. He turned his head slightly to look down the line of potential he was now a member of. For years he had worked on his own, set his own schedule, completed his own jobs. He had made friends and enemies all on his own. Now all that was gone. And more importantly in this galaxy, this small hole in space that he had forged into, he was alone. The Jedi were far behind, a choice he had made. Still, that energy that had once emulated from a hundred thousand users of the Force, was now gone. "Its funny," he thought, "What you take for granted when its gone.." This universe was different, that much was certain. His gifts gave him a definite advantage here, after all he had made a substantial amount of money in a relatively short time. What a change this was, indeed.

Or was it? He had found friends, some in high places, others new potential just like him. This Miliary, this navy was young, but growing at a fantastic rate. You could be anything you want to be. It was true he had left one universe behind, but just as one door closed another one had appeared to open...
Post   Sponsored content

"Keep it up Marauders"

Page 1 of 1