=(\/)=arauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Freelancer guild

PortalHomePublicationsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Snake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Great Snake Empty
PostThe Great Snake

As I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling, my mind stands still as i wander the desert plains of my battlefield as the world passes by, i never sleep.
The only time i feel complete, the only time i feel at ease, when im at the cockpit. At the controls of my great snake, tearing the stars in her wake.
She is my skin, my armour and i am her core. Without my armour i am nothing, nothing but skin and bone. But with her, i am a hulk, a warrior.

As a young child i witnessed war, a fight between both man and beast, at that very moment i knew it was my destiny to fly among the gods.
When i was old enough i entered the army, ages past and in that time i became a man, second in command of the special forces at age 24, killed for the queen, for justice, for peace.
But that was before, before the flames of war reached my doorstep, took away from me everything i held dear, and left me standing, just weak flesh and bone.

I spent days in my bed, my charred burned bed, my mind wandering war, death, sorrow and hatred. I fought the anger in my mind well, but it was unending, showed me their death, their pain and their sorrow. Showed me a better path, a way to make it end, to satisfy its urge.
I listened intently as it gave me its plan, to take a ship, then take a life, maybe 2, maybe 3.

On one cold night, i went to the armoury, my clearance let me in. I had always flown a hulk, but now it didn't suit me. My body craved speed and anger, it required something painful.
I looked to my left and herd a whisper, a ship called to me screaming in my ear, it told me of death, of what it could give to its enemies. I was sucked into its offering, and sat at its thrown.

I flew to their location, their hiding place of sorts, i sat and watched as the arm of my snake burned their homes, their families, their friends. It made me happy, the feeling inside me settled, the need to kill was silenced, for how long?.

At a bar god knows where, i was sat in my mind. Their deaths replaying endlessly, it was blissful as i sat their in my dream.
Nothing could stop me from dreaming, but slowly as i dreamt the urge crept in, returning with its dreams, its intentions, its need.

But one man saw the creature in my mind, i was given option, a way to control the urge, to make the snake obey.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Great Snake :: Comments

No Comment.

The Great Snake

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=(\/)=arauders :: PUBLIC AREA :: ROLEPLAY JOURNALS-
Jump to: