Erwintje

PostSubject: hi All, just checking!   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi all, is this forum still active?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LTHamlet
Admin

PostSubject: alive we are :)   Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:49 am

Yes we are still here since the Void has been offline I think most of us are busy with real life. We may not all be playing any game all that much but if there is a game out there that we all have and can pop in once in a while that would be cool. If any one else would like to chime in here and offer some gaming servers to play on please feel free. I know most of us are trying hard in the RW to keep our lives in order, However I for one really miss the combat and practice of Freelancer we all use to do,... The Battles we won and lost, Helping noobs, The friendship and the action Twisted Evil I feel a real loss not having the time to hang out in game its been so long as if I have lost some friends. I miss the chats in Bab hanging in the asteroid fields while our enemies use to taunt us out Kevin lol.

I have been Very busy building my business I will have turned $100,000 by the end of the year. I hope to start my data server service within a year or two so if any of you have any knowledge of what equipment is solid and what is crap I would like to hear some brand names for and against if any of you would like to share some info Smile Thanks for all the fun times on the Void Marauders Scream on through the pain

hi All, just checking!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1