HomePortalBlack ProphecyFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

R2J

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banzai

PostSubject: R2J   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:23 pm

I am not requesting to join, I was invited and I accepted the offer, though you can rescind the invite if you find that it was in error.

I started on the GOI server in Australia years upon years ago when GOI was just starting to dry up. Found myself on Freelancer Universe after that. Spent so many years there that I can't count now. Ended up as an Admin there for a few years, one of the most unbiased and strict admins they ever had. Eventually resigned from server staff as it's a thankless job constantly full of drama that I grew tired of. Being staff can really zap your will to play the game on a personal level. During my time at Freelancer Universe, I found my way over to Void 2112 and joined a clan called "Jolly Rogers" (JR was their tag). They kind of fell apart shortly after I joined, so went freelancer for a while after that, but left Void not long after that and returned to Freelancer Universe. About a year ago I left Freelancer Universe due to my dislike for the unbalanced mod they had and constant server crashes, and I ended up on the Procyon server which was basically dead at the time. With some time I was able to get some people to play there and eventually it grew a small population. Now it is starting to dry up again and I'm just no longer up to the task of trying to save that server. So I checked out Hamburg City; not a bad server, but just isn't my cup of coffee. Thought I'd check out Void again and found that it was still alive and kicking. Spent some time flying around and found that Void is still very much a fun server to play on.

I've been on both sides of the spectrum when it comes to clans, from Navy to Pirate and Trader to Rogue, even had a couple of clans of my own. It doesn't matter to me what side I play on, as long as the whole point of it is to have fun in the game. Leave your politics and drama at home and don't drag me into that stuff because all it does is bring you down. I don't really care for such things as frags, awards, promotions etc, I just want to fly with some good m8's who like me, simply want to enjoy playing the game. I'm 45 and just too old and tired to stress out over politics in the game, drama or flaming.

But if you want someone who's mature, yet immature, giving, helpful, dedicated, loyal, honorable and honest, then I'm your guy. But in return, I ask that those I fly with at least have some honor and honesty. I am NOT an elitist and I despise elitist attitudes.

My only major flaw is that I have a tendency to take on a fatherly role in a clan, which means I may over step my boundaries sometimes. Just remind me to take a few steps back if I step on someone's toes.

Oh, also, I do like to joke around and horse around a lot, which some might get annoyed with. Sometimes I'll sit off to the side and instigate other players into fighting each other and laugh my ass off the whole time. Yeah yeah, I know, that sounds mean, but trust me, the way I do it isn't mean at all.

Ohhhhh... One more thing... If I am Drunk! DO NOT LET ME LEAD A CONVOY of trade ships! Unless you don't mind slamming into planets and losing your entire load of cargo! Them planets just have a tendency of jumping right out in front of me for some reason... It's not my fault! :p

Anyway, 'nuff BS from me. Get back with me on this with a confirmation soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JediOmen

PostSubject: Re: R2J   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:47 pm

I know that Kev1n and Greven will agree when i say welcome to the clan. Humor is appreicated. Very Happy Beer is expected. And, oh ya, Planet cratering is standard...

But seriously, ya you were invited by mulitple members for your exemplary combat skills... generally at the hands of Black Legumes or Vagu squad members. Keep in touch, right now we have 3 fleets, but that may changed soon, so stay up to date. Meanwhile, i think your free to choose one of the fleets as your concentration... or not, its pretty much up to you.

again, welcome.

~ Serg Omen ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banzai

PostSubject: Re: R2J   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Well which ever is combat related, that's where I should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JediOmen

PostSubject: Re: R2J   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Ah, figures... In that case youre looking at the Strike Force led by Admiral LTHamlet. Im sure he'll be please to have you onboard. Also you should try to get on teamspeak, even if you dont have a mic... Greven doesnt have a mic, but he still listens in. Works well. Plus with earbuds or headfones your wife doesnt even have to hear the conversation Very Happy

~ Serg Omen ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LTHamlet
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Welcome Banzai I have seen your Void post good to see a vet return to the void hope to see you out there soon. (Koketsu ni irazunba koji wo ezu.)

Strike Admiral LTHamlet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medmanpassion.com
Banzai

PostSubject: Re: R2J   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:00 pm

I've got a mic.. Usually on Ventrilo with a bunch of guys I've known for years from other servers. I'll see if I've got TS install file floating around here.. I'm sure I do, as I used to have a TS server myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Singularity

PostSubject: Re: R2J   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 pm

welcome to the clan banzai Very Happy

oh btw: jin as avatar is pretty awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WICKEDX1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: R2J   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 pm

There u go pilot, Pilot Banzai, u now have full access to the Marauders Forums. Welcome to the Clan. Hope to fly with u soon...!

Trade Fleet Admiral,
WiCkEdX1,
Kevin

Co-Clan Leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://marauders-on-bp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R2J   

Back to top Go down

R2J
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1