=(\/)=arauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Freelancer guild

PortalHomePublicationsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story Of Valiart.... Part 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valiart

Valiart

The Story Of Valiart.... Part 1. Empty
PostThe Story Of Valiart.... Part 1.

Logging..........

Accessing Data.........

Data Aqquired.

Subject: Valiart - Commander of Battleship Valiart
Date: 02 May 2010

My first log, We are finishing our mission, we were asked to survail the homeworlds of each system, check the activity. Our last Area is new london. I havent been in the bretonian System since i left to join the marauders. It brings back alot of memories.

Thier are rumours, within the crew of my ship, that Pirates are in the area, hunting.

Date:03 May 2010

We have left Planet New London to make course to the Leeds Jump Gate, a Visit to my old Homeworld and a request to take out a Pirate Squadron. We have picked up cargo and enough supplies to last the journey.

We were attacked by a recent raid of pirates, but they did not succeed as the firepower of BattleShip Valiart was too much for thier small scale fighters. Reports of a Gunship on the other side of The leeds jump gate.

Date:04 May 2010

A huge sacrafice has been made, 4 of our fighters have been shot down. A battle occured on the other side of the leeds jumphole. 3 Pirate Gunships supported by 7+ fighters, We were able to destroy them... But at what cost.

I lost 4 of my greatest men today. They will be remembered. But the pirates will pay.... i promise you.

They will pay.

Signing out........

Data Termintated.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Story Of Valiart.... Part 1. :: Comments

Valiart
The Story Of Valiart Part 2
Post Wed May 05, 2010 9:05 pm  Valiart
Logging..........

Accessing Data.........

Data Aqquired.

Date: 05 May 2010

Victory in leeds.

My fleet and i took out the pirates in the leeds system. My revenge cannot be taken at the moment. Since my efforts in battle led to my promotion Seargent within the Mauarders. I have been requested to dock back at HQ due to numeours reports of Nomads in the area.

My Fleet have reached HQ and we have placed the ship to support our base. We await further orders of our commander.

Upgrades to my new fighter have been made, it is now ready for combat. I have decided to take my ship and a fighter squadron out into sirus to explore the area for the pirates base. Revenge is imminent.

Signing out........

Data Termintated.
Valiart
The Story Of Valiart... Part 3
Post Mon May 10, 2010 12:39 am  Valiart
Logging..........

Accessing Data.........

Data Aqquired.

Date: 06 May 2010

I have just left my battleship to try out my new ship, command has said a huge fleet of pirates is within our home system. So we have sent a recon team out to check.

Date: 07 May 2010

We have located a Huge Fleet of pirates within our homeland, our fleet is not big enough to take this, so we have fallen back to our base to gather reinforcements.

Date: 08 May 2010

Reports from scouts are that the pirate are enroute to behemoth base. We have decided to place our battleships around the perimeter ready for a full assault. Battleship valiart has been placed on the side lines of the map to ambush the pirate fleet, i shall await further information.

Date: 10 May 2010

Our ambush took place on the 9th of May. The pirate fleet destroyed to capital ships but we made a fast attack on the enemy. Thier Destroyers were no mach for the firepower of my ship. This attack has brought me one step closer to revenge.

Signing out........

Data Termintated.
Valiart
Re: The Story Of Valiart.... Part 1.
Post Wed May 12, 2010 9:52 pm  Valiart
Logging..........

Accessing Data.........

Data Aqquired.

Date: 11 May 2010

Ideas of expansion of our system has occured, We will soon be planning to spread our Homesystem and connecting Tartaus, I have been left in charge of the Monarchs since we have no admiral.

A full course plan has been decided for this, as we need to make sure we can still hold frontlines.

Date: 12 May 2010

War is upon us, we have invaded the tartaus system, claiming it as ours shared with our fellow allies the Dacia.

A defense plan has been placed, i have moved into the tartaus system to check out the surroundings and what we can use for our advantage.

Along my journey i have found 2 Bases. Connected by trade lanes, these would be good outpost, i shall report back to HQ.

Signing out........

Data Termintated.
Valiart
Part 3
Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:21 pm  Valiart
Logging..........

Accessing Data.........

Data Aqquired.

Date: 29 August 2010

...........come in....................

..........MAYDAY...........My ship has been destroyed...... and i have escaped on a starfighter........Destination planet manhattan!

We were attacked by an army of pirates and lost all my ships, all my cargo everything.

This is the second attack they have made this time they won..... From this i can only learn.

My revenge is coming..... It is coming.... I promised. I dont break promisies!

Date: 30 August 2010

Things have changed..... The system i once knew is changing, Rumours of new systems appearing, New clans. But the marauders.... We are growing. We are bigger and better than ever..... i am nearly home my friends. I will be back soon To strive us towards victory!!!

The Best is to Come!

Signing out........

Data Termintated.

The Story Of Valiart.... Part 1.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=(\/)=arauders :: PUBLIC AREA :: ROLEPLAY JOURNALS-
Jump to: